- Cruises & Water Tours
- Day Tours
- Family & Friendly Tours
- Ho Chi Minh
- Luxury & VIP Tours
- Mekong Delta
- Private Tours
Best experience to have a glimpse of Mekong delta private tour from Ho Chi Minh City
The area is the final destination of the mighty A Glimpse of Mekong Delta Private Tour, which winds its way from Tibet, through China, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and finally into Vietnam. An incredibly fertile region, the Mekong Delta’s prime industry is food production, producing approximately half of Vietnam’s total agricultural output. Local life for villages in the area revolves around the rivers and canals that make up the delta, so much so that people are more likely to transport by river than road.
Escape the city on a tour of the Mekong DeltaA Glimpse of Mekong Delta Private Tour, where you will see what life is like beyond the city centre of the south. About 2 hours away Ho Chi Minh City is the city of My Tho, a former naval base that is now a bustling port city in the Mekong Delta.
Itinerary to discover A Glimpse of Mekong Delta Private Tour
Upon arrival into My Tho, we board your private boat for a cruise on the Mekong River. Our first stop is at a bee farm, to gain an insight into one of the cottage industries in the region. On our Mekong tour, we will visit an island with lush tropical gardens where we have a chance to sample tropical fruit. Continuing to another island in A Glimpse of Mekong Delta Private Tour, we will learn more about another cottage industry, coconut candy. Your local guide will take you to a factory and explain the process of making the sweet. As we meander down the Mekong, we will have a chance to visit local villages in the area and learn more about the traditional lifestyles, culture, and customs of people who call the Delta their home.
Continuing on our Mekong Delta tour discover, we will travel by tricycle motorbike to discover local life in incredible alleys hidden insight covered tropical fruit orchards , from where we will transfer to a smaller rowing boat to help us get deeper into the smaller canals of the Delta. For lunch, we will hit up local restaurant, where your local guide will provide you with some advice on the finer points of local cuisine and assist with ordering some of these delicacies.
After lunch, your Mekong Delta tour will come to nearly an end, and we will head back to My Tho for the journey back to Ho Chi Minh City where you will be dropped off at your hotel. A Glimpse of Mekong Delta Private Tour will be ended
- Vinh Trang Pogoda
- Traditional coconut candy workshop
- Honey bee farm
- Tricycle motorbike through small alley
- Traditional folk music
- Experience the incredibly lush beauty of the Mekong Delta
- Take a private cruise along the Mekong River and see what life is like on the Delta
- Savour tropical fruit on an island
- See how local coconut candy is made
- Explore the bustling port city of My Tho
- Feast on Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
- Row in a sampan along the canals through shady, breezy canal under the green canopy of water coconuts trees
|Departure location:||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Return location||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Departure time:||8: 00 AM|
|Return time:||5: 00 PM|
|Wear: Comfortable athletic clothing, shoes or slippers, hat and sunscreen.|
- All entrance fees
- Travel insurance: $5,000 USD/ case/ person
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Traditional lunch at local restaurant (Halal & Vegan Food available)
- Pick up & drop off at Centre of City as mentioned in Departure
- Hot tea, bottled water, tropical fruits, traditional music
- Motorized boat and rowing boat/ sampan on the Mekong River
- Motorized tricycle motorbike through small alley to discover local life in village
- Personal expenses/ Tipping/ gratuities…
|Price/ pax (USD)||152||81||65||57||52||49|
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh city. Picking up and dropping off at location in other districts might be extra charged.
- Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children from 0 – under 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 70% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 11 years old upwards: 100% adult price Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum as many as possible as travelers desired.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.