Discover Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day
Ho Chi Minh City’s fascinating history is immortalized in the form of classic French architecture and ornate Buddhist temples and pagodas, most of which are set within the city centre. Due to its status as a prominent tourist destination in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day offers unique tours and activities that cater to every interest, budget, and group size.
What do we see on Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day
Spend Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day discovering the history, traditions, and culture of the energetic Ho Chi Minh City. Follow your local guide as you wander through timeless winding alleys to magnificent pagodas, bustling marketplaces, gourmet restaurants, and architectural wonders.
Begin your day with a convenient hotel pickup that transports you to your first destination. We will step in time to the war period to witness the Reunification Palace, as well as outstanding examples of French colonial architecture at Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office.
Next, make your way to the War Remnants Museum, where you can appreciate the wide collection of images dedicated to deceased American and Vietnamese photographers and journalists from the French and American conflicts. One of most famous typical pagoda we will not miss in journey of Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day is the Jade Emperor Pagoda, where we will see what local people believe in and how they worship.
Afterwards, we will visit Ben Thanh Market. Here, experience the daily life of many city dwellers as you wander through the vendor-lined market walkways. See the colorful arrangements of handcrafted art and textiles, smell the aroma of fresh cooked snacks, and listen to the chanting voices of street vendors before being comfortably transported back to your hotel and Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day is ended.
- War Remnants Museum
- Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Marvel at colonial architecture at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Historic Ho Chi Minh City‘s cultural sites
- Guided exploration of ancient Reunification Palace
- Visit to historic 18th-century General Post Office
- Enjoy the lively atmosphere at the local market and travel down back streets
- Discovery walk through bustling Ben Thành Market
- Visit a vintage collection of military equipment
- Learn about Vietnam fascinating history
- Admire the Colonial-era architecture
|Departure location:||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Return location||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Departure time:||8: 00 AM / 13:00 AM|
|Return time:||12:00 PM / 5: 00 PM|
|Wear: Comfortable athletic clothing, shoes or slippers, hat and sunscreen.|
- All entrance fees
- Air-conditioner private car
- 1 bottles/ person
- Pick up & drop off at Centre of City as mentioned in Departure
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case/ person
- Personal expenses, tips/ gratuities…
|Number of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Price/ pax (USD)||100||52||44||40||38||36||35||34||33|
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
- Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children from 0 – under 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 70% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 11 years old upwards: 100% adult price Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Online payment will be processed via website. Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If not full payment online, deposit of 30% of the total of the tour can be applied upon confirmation of booking tour. Rest full payment for balance can be applied on arrival
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card ( It would be charged in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express, 5% for Paypal to the total amount of payment each time).
- Full direct bank transfer will be discount immediately 5% of total amount of cost. After receiving your payment, we will issue you final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by e-mail.
- Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- Refunds will be always issued through Paypal