Mekong Delta Cai Be Floating Market Luxury Group Tour 1 Day
The Mekong Delta became famous worldwide during what locals call the Vietnam War. The Delta is also famous for its floating markets such as Cai Be floating market. It is located on the middle of Tien River bordering with three provinces of Vinh Long, Tien Giang and Ben Tre.
For those who just have a short time, Mekong Delta Cai Be Floating Market Luxury Group Tour 1 Day will give you an overview of the typical of Vietnam. On the way, you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon (2 hours driving).
What do we see on Mekong Delta Cai Be Floating Market Luxury Group Tour 1 Day
After arrival in the Mekong Delta Cai Be Floating Market Luxury Group Tour 1 Day, we will on board for an exploration of lush vegetation of the Mekong Delta and the lively floating market. Next the visitors could enjoy a nice trip by rowing the boat on the maze of shady canals to arrive at a local orchard in order to enjoy the fresh local tropical fruits. About costumes, mostly participants performing “đờn ca tài tử” are friends, neighbors so they often wear daily clothes while performing.
Mekong Delta Cai Be Floating Market Luxury Group Tour 1 Day in Southern region, the main costume is “áo bà ba” – a traditional costume that you find only in Vietnam Mekong Delta. In recent years, in order to meet the needs of visitors, groups of traditional music gather to be several clubs. In addition to their occupation, they will also perform when being required. While performing, they helped listeners feel the content of the songs. In particular, they had ability to feel a song by heart very high. They made the listeners understand more about Vietnam southern land where has interlacing river systems. For a long time ago, the image of local boats, wherries, rivers, bridges … have been extremely familiar to the locals here. Right when being born, they were immersed in to vast sky and land. When growing up, they had to go through bamboo bridges. When fishing, dropping nets, carrying goods to the market… they also attached their lives to the immense water. Đờn ca tài tử are songs which are bold of Southern people’s mood through the picture of rivers, boats …Music influences profound to the soul of the listener. The traditional music helps them relax after a tiring working day.
Moreover, we could visit the daily life activities of the handicraft villages of the local people. We will have a break and enjoy lunch at the orchard fruit garden. From here we will have a pleasant time riding bicycles to villages, sightseeing or relaxing on the hammock. Then we will drive back boat station`, the van will take you back to Ho Chi Minh City to end the Mekong Delta Cai Be Floating Market Luxury Group Tour 1 Day.
- Traditional coconut candy workshop
- Honey bee farm
- Traditional rice wine making
- Traditional pop rice handmade process
- Traditional rice paper handmade product
- Riding bicycle in countryside
- Traditional folk music
- Discover Mekong Floating market and see what life is like on the Delta
- Experience the incredibly lush beauty of the Mekong Delta
- Savor tropical fruit on an island
- Feast on Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
- Row in a sampan along the canals through shady, breezy canal under the green canopy of water coconuts trees
|Departure location:||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Return location||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Departure time:||8: 00 AM|
|Return time:||5: 00 PM|
|Wear: Comfortable athletic clothing, shoes or slippers, hat and sunscreen.|
- All entrance fees
- Mini air-conditioner private van
- Pick up & drop off at Centre of Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 bottles/ day/ person
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Traditional lunch at local restaurant (Halal & Vegan Food available)
- Sampan, motor boat, folk music, tropical fruits
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case/ person
- Personal expenses, tips/ gratuities…
|Chi phí/ pax (USD)||60||48|
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
- Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children from 0 – under 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 70% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 11 years old upwards: 100% adult price Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Online payment will be processed via website. Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If not full payment online, deposit of 30% of the total of the tour can be applied upon confirmation of booking tour. Rest full payment for balance can be applied on arrival
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card ( It would be charged in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express, 5% for Paypal to the total amount of payment each time).
- Full direct bank transfer will be discount immediately 5% of total amount of cost. After receiving your payment, we will issue you final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by e-mail.
- Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- Refunds will be always issued through Paypal